THE SECOND SKIN


When I see ladies in skin hugging dresses, top or whatever clinging to their body like a second skin, I freeze out and silently say "God have mercy" I cant imagine squeezing myself into a tight dress , I bet I will suffocatebefore getting to my destination.(Seriously!)

Clothing should not be a second skin! If your panties can be seen through your pants, its time to go up a size. If your belly hangs over your belt, you might consider looking into a double digits size rather than trying to fit into a size 8 jeans.

You would not want to be in a skin-tight clothing with breasts squeezed together like sardine in an ill-fitting bra, back fat oozing out from undeneath the armpit.

"Simple and fit is the rule, which is timeless"

Seeing every nook and cranny through a crocheted mesh dress isn't sexy, it's simply poor taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION FAUX PAS

All about Love

YABATECH STUDENTS VS LASTMA