I Love my Hair style says olympics gymnastics all-round champion


16-year-old Women’s gymnastics all-around champion Gabby Douglas likes her hairstyle just fine, thanks.

She said she was a little confused when she logged onto her computer after winning her second gold medal in three days and discovered people were debating her pulled-back look.

“I don’t know where this is coming from. What’s wrong with my hair?” said Douglas, the first U.S. gymnast to win gold in team and all-around competition. “I’m like, `I just made history and people are focused on my hair?’ It can be bald or short, it doesn’t matter about (my) hair.”
Douglas uses gel, clips and a ponytail holder to keep things in place while she competes, a style she’s worn for years.


Known as “The Flying Squirrel,” Douglas won the women’s all-around title Thursday night, becoming the third straight American to win gymnastics’ biggest prize. It’s her second gold medal of the London Games, coming two nights after she and her “Fierce Five” teammates gave the United States its first Olympic title since 1996.

Gabby Douglas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION FAUX PAS

All about Love

YABATECH STUDENTS VS LASTMA